Lutwyche City offers a variety of services to make your shopping experience more pleasant and enjoyable.
You'll find a fully equipped parents rooms located at the bottom of the travelators on Level 2 at Lutwyche City. The spacious parents room is equipped with change tables, a microwave, private feeding rooms, parent/child toilets and a small play area - everything you'll need to keep you and your little one comfortable.
If you require the use if a complimentary wheelchair, let us help you! Lutwyche City has facilities to assist customers with limited mobility, including those with temporary and permanent disabilities and the aged. Bookings can be made by contacting Centre Management or visiting their office, which is located in the carpark on Level 2, at the ALDI end of the shopping centre.
Justice of the Peace
Do you require documents signed by a qualified Justice of the Peace? The centre has a JP available twice a week for customers convenience. This FREE service is proudly supported by the Queensland Justice Association and is located on Level 3, just near TerryWhite Chemmart.
Thursdays 4pm - 6pm
Saturdays 10am - 1pm
The centre has the following medical services available:
- Audiometry - Ihear (inside SmartClinics), Suite 404, Level 4
- Dental - Maven Dental, Suite 402, Level 4
- Doctors - SmartClinics Family Medical Centre, Suite 404, Level 4
- Optometry - Laraghy and Chan Optometrists, Shop 318, Level 3
- Pathology - QML, Suite 403b, Level 4
- Physiotherapy - Melita Parsons (inside SmartClinics), Shop 404, Level 4
- Podiatry - First in Feet (inside SmartClinics), Shop 404, Level 4
- Psychology - Timo Niveri (inside SmartClinics), Shop 404, Level 4
Australia Post Boxes - Level 1 (near the lift)
Australia Post Office - Shop 315, Level 3 (next to Nextra Newsagency)